Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Big for God

Hola from Children's Vision!  I have finally had time to update this blog on a real computer. I was very blessed to have my Blackberry to upload photos, through - I hope you have been enjoying them.

Our team has felt so covered in prayer - I hear comments from members daily.  Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying - May God bless you abundantly, too.

I will do a few catch up posts, as there is so  much to tell! One of the things we have realized as a team is that we want to do great things here and we don'twant to settle for small-scale.  We will "Go big for God, and then go home"!

I hope you enjoy these accounts of our time here. We are truly blessed to be serving.

Blessings,
Carol and Team Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment